Thursday, June 7, 2012

7 months old

My little girl (Laila) turned 7 months old last Monday, its so hard to believe how fast the time has past. She went from doing nothing by sleeping, drinking, peeing & pooping. Now she crawls, makes all kinds of noises, she mimics things that we do, & has a personality I all her own.

She's scooting right now with moments that she crawls. I think she's going to go from scooting to walking then crawl. Yesterday she scared the crap out of me grabbed the rail of her crib pulled herself up & tried going over. Silly girl now we have to lower her bed before she climbs out.

At moments raising a baby can be so hectic & it changes everything. No more coming & going as you please. No staying out late & hanging out. The strange thing is its ok, I love spending time with Laila when she's in a happy mood. She smiles & giggles it melts my heart.

I love my princess.

Picture the first day she was born October 21,2011

Picture at a week over 7 months old June 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment