Monday, September 3, 2012

Giving up

It's 7:37am on Monday, I'm just getting home from work which is suppose to end at 6:30am. Instead we worked until 7am extending my already 12.5 hour shift. I almost got nailed for a 16 hour shift which I'm more then sure I won't have made it thru without exploding on someone. I feel like i work in a place that could care two shits about how you feel or what problems you maybe dealing with. They are only nice when they need you to work or do something that would help them. I perform care on residents who are unappreciative, rude, abuse & all out mean. On top of it all to have to deal with Fellow co-workers who are lazy & would prefer to call in rather then show up to work.
I can't take it want to explode. If I didn't need the money so bad I'd quit tell them to shove it.

I wanna cry the second I get to my car but can't, still have to drive the half an hour home on windy roads. The second I walk thru our bedroom door I feel the tears building but push them back don't wanna bring work home. So I suck it up & put on my fake smile so not to ruin anyone else's.

Maybe I'm depressed, maybe I'm just stick & tired of the same routine, the same bullshit. Maybe if I took my vitamins & ate right, slept more or even like a normal person. That won't be changing anytime soon stuck on nights only thing that works for out family. I would love to be home every night to put our princess to bed instead I do it 2 times a week.

Enough mopping gonna try & get a few winks in before cleaning this disaster called my house what gets so irritated.

No comments:

Post a Comment