Sunday, December 1, 2013

Trying this again

    I stopped blogging and lately I've been thinking about starting it again. So here I am giving it another go. It did make me feel better and help get some emotion out. 

   Today I feel accomplished, I was so thankful to realize the pipes had unfroze and again we had running water. I filled the sink to finish the small load that I had not finished before picking up an extra shift last night. 
(Side note: Last night temperature dropped to 7*. No wonder the pipes froze.) 
As they are drying in the strainer and the kids* (husband included) are distracted by their electronic devices, I put on my headphones and put on some county music always seems to soothe me. 

    I head to the bathroom to tackle the mess I've been putting off; mostly the cats mess. I first throw away my floor mat and a pair of my husband's jeans (that I love on him) because his cat once again has peed/sprayed on them and no sense in trying to get the smell out it never goes away. I feel as tho I should mention nothing upsets me more or as fast as coming across something "Cat" had urinated on. It doesn't matter how clean the litter box is, his cat still feels the need to pee on something else. He's 17 years old, sounds awful but he can't live forever right? Just out of spite I bet he will try his damdest. Anyways, trash taken out, floor scrubbed, litter box scooped, toilet scrubbed, and sink with all my unnecessary necessity organized. I have the hubby take out the bag of trash I have collected and I'm done in the bathroom feeling like a god!

     It's so sad the things I get excited over now a days. I don't know wether to be happy the simple things excite me or worried I'm getting "old" before my time. I'll sit on the couch for a while trying to get warm again while Bug (my daughter/only child) naps. Then take her over to the In-Laws to spend time while I make dinner. I'll get back to you when I decide what I'm making. 

Until then farewell, 
   Deborah


P.s. I thought I'd attach a picture of the kids* distracted by their electronic devices (iPhones)

No comments:

Post a Comment