Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Cards

It's 8:49am on the Saturday before Easter & what am I doing? Getting all my Easter cards together to send out to family. I really need to get on the ball with these things. It might be nice if people actually got things before the holidays so they can sit them out & admire them. At least I'm trying, Theirs always the next holiday. Some of the cards I think look like poo, damn printer is leaving lines on Laila's face, Plus it is low on ink. Looks like I'll be buying another couple cartridges if I want to print more pictures. This year Ms. Laila wont understand Easter, or painting the eggs or even what the Easter bunny is but next year she should. She's growing up too fast. Oh and did I mention that I was at the store today & completely forgot about the envelopes that I need to mail the cards out in or even the stamps I need to put on the envelopes to send the cards. lol that's me, always forgetting something. I do have labels so I don't have to write our address 50 million times just everyone else's. oh well its what i get for wanting to share the growth of baby girl. I better get going before I forget something.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment