Monday, April 2, 2012

Missed it :(

Yesterday(April 1st, 2012), My daughter who is almost 6 months old went for a trip to orange county with my in-laws to see her great granpa. I have to work every other weekend & usually its two 12 hour shifts back to back. Needles to say I couldnt go. While Laila was at granpa's house she was in her walking & was moving it!!! Going backwards, luckily Aunt Liz recorded a few moves for me. I am sad that I missed it like I missed her 1st time, rolling over But I am happy granpa was able tosee her 1st moves. I work nights so its hard. My mother in law keeps her while Im at work. I wish I didnt have to work so much, I work all night & sleep all day. What kind of life is that? it will be great once Laila starts going to school. I can sleep while shes in school & be awake to spend time with her & put her to bed before I have to head to work. Now tho, I feel like Im missing everything because Im either sleeping or working.
I shouldnt complain the checks are nice & the insurance is good. Laila is my 1st child so I dont want to miss it. Most young mothers dont usually appricate this kind of things but Im a sappy tomboy at heart. I dont wanna miss anything. I cant wait until she does more things but at the same time I wish she would slow down I feel like I just had her. Its 8:55am I worked last night so I should probably wash up, change out of my work clothes & head over to the in-laws to see if my babygirl is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment