Monday, December 9, 2013

Car inspection

In the state of New York since this whole state is money hungry assholes; once a year you have to pay to get your inspected. No engine lights can be one if it's no big deal thing the light gets restarted. You drive your car around for a few days then back to mechanic hook up the car to a computer as long as everything's ok car passes you get a new sticker. If it's a big deal you have to get it fixed or the car won't pass and you get in trouble(tickets/fines) well my car was due last day in November. Had plans on getting it inspected but unforeseen events occurred and it was put off. In short went to mechanic had light reset and not even half way home light comes back on. Pissed I keep going home call mechanic second I walk into the door. It's either a fuel valve open no big deal or a fuel pump sensor and since my part is a piece of shit and everything is one fucking piece or has 3 different models of the same part I will have to get the whole fuel pump replaced which is at least 2 hours labor plus part cost. Very upset. Just when I'm about to get caught up and just finished a great weekend being at work and all I get this. Depressing and just I don't even know. I work to barely get buy to just as I start to get ahead get runned over by a fuckin tractor trailer. 

Goin to bed can't think start. Head about to explode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment