Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ending the night.

It's 9:52pm on the 1st day of December, husband, daughter, two cats and the dog is in bed. 

        (Why I made everyone go to bed)


Of course, I'm wide awake thinking about munching on something sweet. Just have to decide if I want red velvet cake or Oreo and cream cream covered chocolate balls, decisions decisions maybe I'll just have a piece of both with a glass of milk of course. 

I made red beans with rice and beef pieces for dinner. It was good except a few beans decided to rebel and no cook all the way thru. 

I made a nice big pot that way we have something for lunch tomorrow. Yummy!


I'm a little annoyed I tried to be nice To hubby but he never wants to be affectionate and when he does it's only because he wants sex. Not everything has to lead to sex sometimes I just want I be held and snuggled with. Maybe I'm overreacting. Anyways enough letting me ramble off to eat something sweet. Good night world. 



      Until next time, XOXO
  

No comments:

Post a Comment